2014 FALL REGISTRATION
Registration for FALL 2014 Soccer will be open June 1 through July 6th. Registration is done online. There will be a link below when registration is open.
LATE registrations will be accepted from July 7th to July 12th ONLINE ONLY and with a late fee of $25.00 added to each late registration.
NO Registrations will be accepted after July 12th.
Playing Season begins in September!!
Practices will start the 2nd or 3rd week of August.
Game schedules will be published at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the season.
In-House and Travel League Information
The In-House program is for 4 to 10 year old players. There are 3 age groups - U6 (4 and 5 year olds), U8 (6 and 7 year olds), and U10 (8 and 9 year olds.) The in-house program provides a safe and fun environment for Greene County youth to experience the game of soccer. Registration Fee: $50. Sibling discount rate: $25. Games are played on Sunday in Waynesburg.
The Travel program is for U-10 to U-19 players. The traveling program is a graduation from the in-house program and requires Travel to areas outside of Greene County. Registration Fee: $60. Sibling discount rate: $35. Games are played on Sunday. Home games are in Waynesburg.
Age groups reset in Fall. All players must turn age 4 BEFORE August 1, 2014 to participate.
For Travel Players: (adopted Spring 2013)
Player placement on teams will be after team integrity is maintained. Placement will be established by the Board for the respective age group, after team integrity (if applicable), in the following order:
1. Number of open roster spots
2. Age of the player in relation to the age level of the team (players of appropriate age will be placed BEFORE any play-up requests are honored regardless of application date)
3. Date of application and payment
4. Parent request for age group play-up
5. Availability of other teams in the League for which the player may play (appropriate age level as opposed to play-up)
6. Siblings wishing to play on the same team
7. Other determining factors
Late registrations will be placed on an as needed basis if open roster spots are available in the same manner as described above
Medical Release Form - Give to Coach at first practice.
Click here for Medical Release Form